[Ous-lp-rp13] Update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 6 12:26:38 EST 2019

Hi Everyone!

Greetings; I hope that you have enjoyed the Holiday season.

The first spring semester class session, as you are aware, is scheduled for this coming Saturday, January 12.

The January session, along with the February 23rd session, is scheduled for the Pike County Career Tech Center. The center is on the north side of Route 32, about a mile or two east of the intersection of Routes 23 and 32. The school is officially on Bear Creek Road. See https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pike+County+Career+Tech+Center/@39.0544762,-83.0066121,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf4fe3b4dbc4c885e!8m2!3d39.0544762!4d-83.0066121.

A room at the Career Center has not yet been identified. I will send you a message during the week with the room number.

The starting and ending times of the class sessions will be the province of Dr. Allen. I feel certain that he will communicate the information to you. I think that you will like Dr. Allen immensely.

The remaining spring semester class sessions will be in the library at Waverly Junior High School. They are scheduled for March 30, April 27, and May 4 as a make-up date in case of inclement weather.

BTW, the drive-time for those of you traveling from the eastern part of Scioto County and from Lawrence County should be shortened due the Portsmouth By-Pass that recently opened.

Take care, I certainly will miss you during the spring semester.

Until then, Bill