[Ous-lp-rp13] Parable of the Sadhu Group 6

Sylvia, Molly msylvia at greenbobcats.org
Sat Aug 24 15:32:58 EDT 2019

Michelle, Brandy, & Molly

1st question: We agree that if the board and superintendent are headed in a
direction that conflicts with our ethics, it would likely overtake much of
our thoughts and emotions throughout the day. We would prefer to try change
their positions and hope that we could make a difference. However, we may
be best served by finding another job.

2nd question: Our group feels rather black and white about it. If something
is unethical, it is unethical. How far can you stretch the gray area on
ethics? We don't think it can be stretched. It's too difficult to justify
anything unethical. Consistency is key: stay ethical and true to yourself;
do the right thing.

--
*Molly Sylvia*
*7th/8th Grade Social Studies Teacher*

*Green High School*
*4057 Gallia Pike*
*Franklin Furnace, Ohio 45629*
office 740.354.9290 ext. 3212
fax 740.354.9904
*"BELIEVE you can and you're halfway there." ~Theodore Roosevelt*