[Ous-lp-rp13] FW: Greetings

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:27:27 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Greetings; I hope that Monday has begun in a positive manner and that the reminder of the week will be good for you.

I apologize, as I do not think that I am going to be able to send to you today, as proposed below, the evaluations of your submissions for the Constructivism Assignment.

You hopefully will receive them on Wednesday of this week.

Take care!!

Until then, Bill