[Ous-lp-rp13] Update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 2 16:47:51 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Greetings; I hope that your week is going well.

I have completed a draft of the agenda for Saturday's seminar (October 6) and have finished the evaluations of approximately half the behavioral learning papers that you submitted.

You should expect to receive the agenda and the evaluations on Thursday or Friday of this week.

I had hoped to send you the documents by today. However, I have been "bombarded" with other university responsibilities, some of which represented surprises.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Until then, Bill