[Ous-lp-rp13] Response to EDAD 6010 Question #3 Re: EDAD 6010, Answer to Question #3

Gamon, Angelica angelica.gamon at huntsmen.org
Fri Jun 22 11:59:25 EDT 2018

Danielle- I am a procrastinator as well and this is something that I need
to work on as well. I sometimes fill my cup too full as well. If someone
asks for something to be done, I take that role and run with it. I have to
work on delegating some things onto others and not trying to micromanaging
what they are doing all the time, I tend to do that as well. I hope that I
am able to find that happy medium to be successful in this area.

I wish that I were more of an extrovert. I love meeting new people but will
find myself backing away from someone I do not know because of the fear of
the unknown. Once I get to know them, I have no issues at that point. It is
funny because I can sing, dance, do whatever I need to do with my
kindergarten students but you put me in front of 10 adults that I am not
familiar with and I shut down. I really like that quality that you have, I
need to learn from that!

Change is very hard. In our career choice, it seems there is always change.
I think as teachers, we become "go with the flow" type of people. I know
several colleagues I work with have a very hard time with this, it has to
be set in stone and can not have any change with it. As an administrator,
we know there will always be change. Will it be hard? Yes but we will have
to show our staff that everything will work out with the changes.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:27 PM, Danielle Ramage <danielle.ramage at vc-k12.us