[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6020, Response to Question #2

Samantha Howell samantha.howell at vc-k12.us
Tue Jun 19 22:09:15 EDT 2018

I definitely agree with you that in order for a school building to operate
efficiently, it will use a variety of structures and practices. I think
most schools do operate using the professional structured system. The goals
and rules are clearly stated and recognized by all. This allows everyone to
know what is expected of them and the expectations that they have of
themselves as well as the their colleagues and the students. My school
operates in the same manner. I am also glad that you feel you have a good
leader and role model as your administrator. I think it is so important
that you feel like your administrator has trust in you and your fellow
teacher to do your job and feel the freedom to be creative and use your own
teaching strategies. I also agree that the chaotic structure would be the
least productive type of work environment. I also said this structure would
be the least like my school.