[Ous-lp-rp13] CORRECTION: EDAD 6020 Response to Question #2

Amanda Luttrell amanda.luttrell at redstreaks.org
Tue Jun 19 11:11:12 EDT 2018

 Jessica,

*I understand what you have experienced with the loosely coupled and
inconsistencies  between the buildings. Our previous principal was retiring
and our structure resembled this to some extent. It was nice to have a new
principal come in two years ago to bring back our professional structure.  *My
school system is least like the authoritarian structure as well. I am happy
about that for several reasons. I heard about the teacher that passed away
this past school year and that was so terrible. I think this shows that
sometimes situational domains kick in due to the fact the district leaders
chose to cancel classes on the day of her funeral services.   I think that
your district did the appropriate thing by setting aside organization goals
in order to meet the needs of stakeholders, which could arguably describe
the antithesis of an authoritarian structure.

--
*Amanda Luttrell*
*Zahn's Corner Middle School*