[Ous-lp-rp13] Expression of appreciation

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Sat Jun 16 14:38:09 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I hope the weekend is going well for you. The weather is certainly summer-like and a rather hot day is predicted for tomorrow.

Regardless, my reaction to last week's class sessions was that you are learning effectively the desired information and knowledge and even beginning to approach their application to practice.

You are praised for the outcome, as I can only attempt to provide you with direction. You, only you, can make the learning experience worthwhile.

While I thoroughly enjoy reading your reflections, they are for you, not for me. I am hoping that you will grasp, in a substantive manner, the information being addressed if you reflect and then write about it. For that matter, one of the best ways to become an effective writer is to engage in writing.

Take care!!

Until then, Bill