[Ous-lp-rp13] Greetings

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:57:49 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for being such a focused and cooperative group of students, (i.e., cohort), yesterday. For that matter, you seemed to be treating me with recognition of attention to the challenges that I am facing.

I sense that you are making excellent progress with the obtainment of an understanding of relevant theoretical constructs pertaining to leadership, management, organizational systems, organizational structures, and other related matters, such as Bolman and Deals's Venn Diagram of four leadership frames.

You will find attached an agenda for tomorrow's class session. Might you have access to the agenda at that time?

Take care!!

Until then, Bill