[Ous-lp-rp13] Expectations

Matney, Mary mm933108 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 5 15:26:01 EDT 2018

Mary Matney

Saretta Jackson

Danielle Ramage

Samantha Howell

Things we learned:

1.) Expectations, goals, assignments for the courses.

2.) It's not a course, its a program--all courses should intertwine in some fashion.

3.) We should make a good effort at building and sustaining professional relationships with our cohort members.

4.) We learned something about each member of the cohort.

5.) Introduced to the four perceptual lenses: structural, human resource, political, & symbolic.