[Ous-lp-rp13] Fall Semester Registration

Boyd, Robin boydr at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 31 10:49:49 EDT 2018

Hi P3 Participant:
You will find below the two courses available to the Chillicothe/Southern Principal Preparation Program Students for the Fall Semester of 2018.
Please do a "Save As" of this document. Then, please insert your name and PID number in each of the two sections below.
Once you have completed this document, please send it back to me as an attachment to an e-mail message in order that I can complete permission slips and submit to the Office of the Registrar. The requested information is needed to facilitate your registration.

·         Course: EDAD 6425, The Role of the Principal in Instruction

o   Class number: 14883

o   Credit Hours: 4

o   Semester: Fall 2018

o   Official Campus Designation: Chillicothe

§  Insert Your Name:

§  Insert Your PID#:

·         Course: EDAD 5910, Educational Administration I

o   Class number: 14884

o   Credit Hours: 2

o   Semester:  Fall 2018

o   Official Campus Designation: Chillicothe

§  Insert Your Name:

§  Insert Your PID#:

Thanks,
Robin