[Ous-lp-rp13] FW: Update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:30:14 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you had a pleasant weekend and are having a good week, minus the sweltering heat.

You have chosen, according to my understanding, the following Saturdays for the Principal Preparation Program 2018/19 academic year class sessions.

Approval has been granted for our use of the Library at Waverly Junior High School for class sessions on the dates that you have chosen. They are:

*         August 25

*         September 15

*         October 6

*         October 27

*          December 1

*          January 12

*          February 23

*          March 9

*         March 30

*         April 27 (Make-up)

Please place these dates in your calendar and make every effort to be present for the class sessions. If an emergency arises, please contact me as soon as possible.

Until then, Bill