[Ous-lp-rp13] Update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 14 21:09:58 EST 2018

Hi Everyone!

Thought you might enjoy "How To Organize Your Life, Based Upon Your Myers-Briggs Type" at https://www.bustle.com/p/how-to-organize-your-life-based-on-your-myers-briggs-type-8525230.

Hope you have had a good week. My week has been unmercifully filled with meetings. For that matter, I will be in Athens tomorrow, to help hood a doctoral graduate, whose dissertation I chaired.

Due to this plethora of meetings, I am now reviewing and evaluating the submissions that you made for the Conflict assignment and any other submissions that have not been evaluated.

You should expect to receive the evaluations by Sunday, December 16, or Monday morning, December 17.

Course grades need to be posted in the system by noon on Wednesday, December 19. The grades should be available to you, at your student portal, by Thursday, December 20.

Take care; hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Until then, Bill