[Ous-lp-rp13] FW: 10J

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 30 18:31:41 EDT 2018

Hi Ashton, Brandy, and Dakota!

I apologize for the tardiness of this message. I had a challenging and time-consuming university project to address on the Sunday after our Saturday class session.

In addition, this has been the first week of the academic year and the fall semester. For that matter, I have three meetings in Athens tomorrow, which may result in additional projects for me to address during the Labor Day weekend.

Thanks are offered for your responses to the prompts, which were offered, regarding the aspects and importance of a healthy school climate. You did well. In fact, I plan to incorporate your responses with the others for inclusion in the September 15 agenda and more discussion about school climate.

Regardless, I hope that you have a pleasant holiday weekend.

Until then, Bill