[Ous-lp-rp13] Follow-up

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 25 20:32:41 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Please know that I immensely appreciated the opportunity to meet with you today.

The professional growth, which you have experienced just since the first week of June, was evident. I am awed. You certainly have my praise.

The contents of your small and large group discussions seemed useful. My notion is that more learning occurs when you are reacting to the prompts, which I offer, than when I am talking at you.

I unfortunately found myself getting tired as the day progressed. Several folks, who knew of my schedule last week, suggested that I had over committed my time and energy. Apparently they were correct.

I hope that the descriptions and purposes of the assignments were clear to you. If not and you have questions, please send them to me.

Take care; hope you enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

Until then, Bill