[Ouretail] FW: Fashion Associates

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 12 14:28:43 EST 2020

Hi Everyone,

Please see below for an opportunity to participate in the Fashion Associates Mom’s weekend Fashion Show as a model.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Associate Professor of Instruction
Program Coordinator
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Ohio University
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou

I hope this email finds you well. I was wondering if you would send out a flyer to your students regarding Fashion Associates and our annual Mom’s Weekend Fashion Show. We are currently taking models and want to get the word out as much as we can. I have attached of our flyer to the email.

Thank you much,

Dililah Gonzalez
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Dev.

[cid:EB6C1951-8993-4D9A-AA78-4C8FEA112797 at net.oit.ohio.edu]