[Ouretail] FW: Ralph Lauren summer internship program

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 31 09:45:24 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

Please see the information below and the attachment for information about applying for a summer 2020 internship opportunity at Ralph Lauren Corporate office in New York.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Associate Professor of Instruction
Program Coordinator
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Ohio University
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." - Maya Angelou