[Ouretail] FW: Internship Opportunity with ESP Trendlab (OU Alum)

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 15 12:20:43 EDT 2019

HI Everyone,

Please see below for an internship opportunity in New York City during fall and spring semesters.

If you have questions, please contact Lindsey Smecker (information below)

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Associate Lecturer
Program Coordinator
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Ohio University
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou