[Ouretail] CLDC Career Fair

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 7 15:56:25 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

Attached is the information for the CLDC career fair which occurs next week.  Below is information from Marcquis Parham about other events that will be occurring associated with the career fair.

Lisa Williams

I am writing to remind you that the CLDC's Spring Career and Internship Fair is coming up next week on Wednesday February 13th from 10am-3pm in the Baker Ballroom. I have attached a flyer and the list of the employers that will be recruiting at the fair to this email. Please feel free to share this information widely and encourage students to engage in this important step in their career development process.

We are also hosting a Career and Internship Fair pre-conference this Saturday, February 9th from 10am-2pm in the Living Learning Center. This event is perfect for students that might be a bit anxious about navigating the career fair, or those that want to brush up on their networking skills before the event!

Finally, students will have the opportunity to attend the Bobcat Breakfast to connect with employers, OHIO alumni, and fellow students in an informal setting before the Career and Internship Fair. Breakfast will be provided and registration is required.

Students can pre-register for these events through Handshake: https://ohio.joinhandshake.com/login

Mr. Marcquis T. Parham
Assistant Director of Career and Leadership Development Hospitality, Retail Merchandising, Recreation Sport Pedagogy, and Coaching Education Violet L. Patton College Of Education, Ohio University McCracken Hall- Room 125 CLDC Baker Center- Room 526 Athens, OH 45701 P. 740.597.3227 E. parham at ohio.edu