[Ouretail] Job opportunity with DSW

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 30 12:31:24 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

One of our former students, Adam Senecal, is looking for recent graduates for a position at the DSW corporate office.  If you are interested, please reach out to Adam with your resume at:  AdamSenecal at dswinc.com<mailto:AdamSenecal at dswinc.com>

He will be able to answer any questions you might have.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Associate Professor of Instruction
Program Coordinator
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Ohio University
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." - Maya Angelou