[Ouretail] FW: Makerspace Student Resource

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 27 13:32:11 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

Please see the e-mail below regarding an open house at the Athens MakerSpace on Union Street.  This could be a great resource for those of you who would like to develop your products or open your own store now and in the future.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Associate Professor of Instruction
Program Coordinator
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Ohio University
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." - Maya Angelou