[Ouretail] FW: Sherwin Williams at the OU career fair 9/26

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:31:58 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

One of our RFPD graduates, Anna Grueser, will be at the Career Fair on Wednesday, September 26 representing Sherwin-Williams.  Please stop by her table if you are interested in potential internships or jobs with Sherwin-Williams.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Associate Lecturer
Program Coordinator
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Ohio University
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou