[Ouretail] Internship Opportunity with ESP Trendlab Spring and Summer 2019

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 6 15:37:41 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,

Please see the information below for an internship opportunity with ESP Trendlab in New York for Spring 2019 and Summer 2019.  Lindsey is an RFPD graduate.

Lisa Williams

It’s a really amazing internship opportunity to gain experience and a 360 view in the trend forecasting industry. Being a boutique agency, we work all hands on deck. So the intern has a wide range of duties. In broad terms, they will gain experience in marketing, graphic design, event planning, inventory management, design and more!

The requirements:
Must be taken for course credit only (unpaid)
Looking for Spring 2019 Semester Interns IMMEDIATELY + Summer 2019 Interns
If applying for the graphic design internship, must be proficient in InDesign
A positive attitude, attention to detail and a passion for trend is a must!

If you could please let the students know to send their resume to me at LSMECKER at ESPTRENDLAB.COM<mailto:LSMECKER at esptrendlab.com>. I will be able to provide more information and conduct an interview from there.

Thank you again!!
xx,
Lindsey

All the best,