[Ouretail] FW: Greetings from Regent's University London

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:00:07 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Please see information below about a scholarship opportunity to study abroad at Regent's University in London.  They have now added a summer option for the internship.  The deadline for application is July 1, 2018 for the 2018-19 academic year.  There is a link in the message that will take you to the information and application area of the Regent's website.

If you need assistance or have questions, you can contact Barbara Kaluza at the e-mail at the top of the message.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou