[Ouretail] work opportunity in McCracken Hall

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 12 07:33:53 EST 2017

Greetings! And Happy New Year :-)

I am sure that those of you who have classes in McCracken Hall are really loving the beautiful new space!!  With the re-opening of McCracken Hall, The Patton College’s Curriculum and Technology Center (CTC) is looking to hire some students who have exceptional customer service skills.

Here is some information:

The responsibilities of the front desk managers will be to serve as a main point of contact for students and staff needing to use our resources around the building. Other duties will be to help students reserve meeting room spaces, rent out laptops/ipads/cameras, and open and close the computer labs for classes.

The CTC is open weekdays 8AM - 9PM, and weekends 12PM - 5PM. We are looking for students who can work about 10 hours a week (two 4-5 hour shifts). The following shifts available to hire.

Monday: 8AM - 12PM

Tuesday: 8AM - 4PM

Wednesday: 8AM - 12PM or 5PM - 9PM

Thursday: 8AM - 4PM

Friday: 8AM - 5PM

Saturday: 12PM - 5PM

Sunday: 12PM - 5PM

The contact person is Ms. Beth Backes, Director of the CTC. I have copied her on this email. Her email address is backese at ohio.edu.

-Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.

Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies

Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

1<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1> Ohio University

102H McCracken Hall

Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>

ph: 740.593.0253<tel:740.593.0253>

fax: 740.593.0569<tel:740.593.0569>

Follow me on Twitter @AnnPaulins

Skype: ann.paulins