[Ouretail] FW: Internships in ATL

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 28 07:47:17 EST 2017

Greetings OHIO RFPD students…

Please see the note below from Melanie Bradley, an alum of our program and Executive Director of AmericasMart the Atlanta Apparel Mart.

She is seeking applications for: Apparel Temp Sales Internship
:-)

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.

Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies

Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

1<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1> Ohio University

102H McCracken Hall

Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>

ph: 740.593.0253<tel:740.593.0253>

fax: 740.593.0569<tel:740.593.0569>

Follow me on Twitter @AnnPaulins

Skype: ann.paulins