[Ouretail] Seasonal work opportunity at Victoria's Secret

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 10:28:58 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I received the e-mail below for a seasonal work opportunity at Victoria's Secret.  Please see the information below and e-mail Teylor if you have any questions.

Lisa Williams

My name is Teylor Emch and I am a 2015 OU alum from the Interior Architecture department. I am now the Operations and Staffing Supervisor at Victoria's Secret at the Polaris Fashion Place in Columbus, OH. We are seeking some great talent for the holiday season and thought that the Fashion Merchandising department would be interested! We have all positions open including sales, register, back room, an visual opportunities available. The employment timespan would be temporary from mid-October to January with the opportunity of moving to part time or full time in the future. Interested candidates can feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you, Lisa. Have a great day!

Teylor Marie Emch

Te166210 at ohio.edu<mailto:Te166210 at ohio.edu>

740-334-1540

Victoria's Secret/ Columbus, OH

Operations and Staffing Supervisor

1500 Polaris Pkwy

Columbus, OH

43202

Ohio University/ Athens, OH

School of Art & Design- Interior Architecture