[Ouretail] FW: Macy's Flyer- Macy's is hiring now for the Holidays- see attached!

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:35:49 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Attached is an opportunity for seasonal employment at Macy's over the holidays.  This would be a great opportunity if you are looking for a position for RFPD 3910.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
Lindley Hall S218
79 South Court Street
Athens, OH  45701 - 2979
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou