[Ouretail] FW: Social with Kroger on Monday at Noon

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:40:46 EDT 2016

Retail Students - please give strong consideration to attending this event with Kroger. Even if you think you don't want to work there... keep your options open and use this interaction time as a 'practice' event for professional communication!!!

:)
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean - Research & Graduate Studies
Professor - Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
79 South Court Street
Lindley Hall, Room N190
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D23068.7B2610F0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.

Subject: Social with Kroger on Monday at Noon

Greetings all HCS-

A recruiter from Kroger will be visiting with us on Monday the 31st. All are welcome (students/staff/faculty) to join us from noon till 1 p.m. inside the CLDC (room 504, in CLDC, in Baker University Center) for a social and informal lunch gathering.

Feel free to bring your own lunch and we can learn more about employment with Kroger. We will also discuss ways for Kroger and Ohio University to continue to partner. Come for all or part of this time.

Please share with your students!

https://www.kroger.com/

Jamie Dahl
Assistant Director, Career & Leadership Development Center for
Hospitality, Merchandising, and Recreation
Division of Student Affairs and the Patton College of Education

Baker University Center, 533
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

O: 740.593.1398