[Ouretail] Job opening at Sea Pines Resort

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:03:34 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

See below and attached for a job opportunity at the Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head, SC.

If you have questions, please contact Elissa at the e-mail below.

Lisa Williams

Good Morning,

My name is Elissa Reed Smith and I am the Assistant Manager of Retail at Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head, SC.  We have recruited students and graduates from the Ohio University Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product major for internships and full time positions in the past.  We have a Retail Coordinator position opening up in the next few weeks and are hoping that you can add it to the list serve for job opportunities.  I am attaching a copy of the job description.  Any questions or resumes can be submitted to me at ereed at seapines.com<mailto:ereed at seapines.com>.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

[Harbour Town]

Elissa Reed Smith
Assistant Manager of Retail