[Ouretail] Job opening with NES Jewelry in NYC
willial6 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:47:34 EST 2016
I received the information below from Morgan Otte, a graduate of the RFPD program, regarding a job opening at NES Jewelry in New York City. She is looking for an entry-level assistant to join their team.
Below are the qualifications they are looking for and Morgan's contact information.
Skills & Experience Preferred:
- Excellent time-management, follow-through and organization
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing, high energy sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Experience working in customer service/sales
- Positive attitude, takes initiative, willing to learn, willing to work
- 1-2 years of experience in retail/wholesale
- Bachelor's degree in business, retail merchandising, sales, etc.
Morgan at nesjewelry.com<mailto:Morgan at nesjewelry.com>
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Lindley Hall S218
79 South Court Street
Athens, OH 45701 - 2979
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ouretail