[Ouretail] FW: Loro Piana Info Session time change

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 2 14:54:40 EST 2016

Please see below about an info session for Loro Piana this Thursday, February 4.  If you had already planned on attending, please note the time change.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
Lindley Hall S218
79 South Court Street
Athens, OH  45701 - 2979
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou