[Ouretail] Italy Study Abroad Opportunity

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 15 16:36:49 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have just received information about the study abroad opportunity to Italy being offered this summer through West Virginia University.  We have had a few students participate in this trip in the past and they had a wonderful experience.

For information, please go to:   http://disegnoitalia.wvu.edu/

They are finalizing information on the website about course descriptions, but the basic information is in place such as dates, cost and the application link.
More information is available from Nora McDonald (304.293.3495) or  nmacdona at wvu.edu<mailto:nmacdona at wvu.edu>
Happy Holidays!

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
Lindley Hall S218
79 South Court Street
Athens, OH  45701 - 2979
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou