[Ouretail] "Headshot" fundraiser for Scene

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:18:49 EDT 2015

Greetings - please see the opportunity that I am sending on behalf of Cierra Boyd:

The Scene is having a "headshot" fundraiser!

We know people are trying really hard to build themselves professionally and things like head shots can be a real finical burden on the average college student; so, The Scene will be having a professional head shot fundraiser!

Tomorrow (Thursday September 17) and next Thursday (September 24) we will be having sign ups for professional head shots for October 1-2.

Tomorrow (September 17) we will be at the top of Baker 10:30-12:00 & next Thursday (September 24)  12:00-3:00.

The best part of it all is the head shots are only $10! Please help me get this fundraisers out to other students on campus, if they aren't able to make it to sign ups they can always shoot me an email and I can send them the time slots! Thank you!

Best,

Cierra Boyd
Ohio University '17
Patton College of Education
Retail Merchandising and Product Development Major
Marketing Minor
Law, Justice, & Culture certificate

Junior Executive Business Student Organization: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Vice President
The Scene Magazine: President
Patton College Of Education Ambassador
Phi Upsilon Omicron Honors Student
Mackenzie King Honors Student
-----

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean - Research & Graduate Studies
Professor - Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
79 South Court Street
Lindley Hall, Room N190
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0F08A.99D0DEA0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.