[Ouretail] Trashion: The Up-cycled Fashion Show

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 12:41:19 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Below please see an e-mail about an opportunity to participate in "Trashion:  The Up-cycled Fashion Show".  If you are interested, please contact Elizabeth Rose at the phone number or e-mail below the flier.

Lisa Williams

I am contacting you because I am organizing an event called "Trashion: The Up-cycled Fashion Show" on November 14th and I thought that your students of Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development may be interested. Students in the new Living Learning Complex are designing fashions out of recycled materials and I thought that your students could be featured artists in our show, to display their talents. If they are willing to make a design, we will give them a certificate and feature them on our website and social media.

I have attached the flyer for the event and the participation information form. Would you be willing to disperse information to your students and have them contact me if they are interested?

All the best,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1117D.F1800C20]

Elizabeth Rose

Education and Administration Coordinator, GA

Office of Sustainability, Ohio University

(330) 904-4967 | Er663213 at Ohio.edu<mailto:Er663213 at Ohio.edu>