[Ouretail] opportunity for $5000 scholarships for students planning to study at Regents University, London

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed May 20 16:53:17 EDT 2015

Greetings RFPD students!

I hope you are all enjoying a pleasant summer.

I wanted to share this exciting opportunity with you... a scholarship ($5,000) for a study abroad at Regents University (London!). This is sponsored by ITAA (International Textiles and Apparel Association); the RFPD faculty members are members of ITAA and would be delighted to provide a recommendation for an Ohio University RFPD student!

Here is information about the scholarship:
(this is available online at: http://itaaonline.org/?page=64
Scholarships and Awards
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE AWARD SUBMISSION<http://itaaonline.org/?page=88a>
 Submit Undergraduate Student Award Applications Here<http://itaaonline.org/?page=15a>
July 1 Deadline
Regent's University London, Will Conard Scholarship for Fashion Marketing Fashion Marketing Award<http://itaaonline.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=68>

Here is the website to Regents University. http://www.regents.ac.uk/about/schools/regents-school-of-fashion-design
There is a strong fashion merchandising/marketing program there and it's a great opportunity for a semester-long study abroad. If you aren't interested this year... keep it in mind for the future! I would be happy to consult with anyone interested in working this into your academic program.

Ohio University's Office of Education Aboard is an excellent resource for any student thinking about doing a semester abroad. Their website is: http://www.internationalstudies.ohio.edu/eduproad/

I strongly encourage you to consider an opportunity such as this!

All the best,
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean - Research & Graduate Studies
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0931D.76A9AB70]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.