[Ouretail] Position at Kensie in NY

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Tue May 19 15:39:02 EDT 2015

Students in RFPD,
Michelle Heim from Kensie in NYC has just reached out to me with an opportunity for a fabulous entry level position in NYC. The position is for a shop coordinator in Kensie's Macys Herald Square shop. It is the starting position within their team with the opportunity for growth into the corporate sales office. The brand has had enormous growth in the last few years including additional brands being added to their portfolio. The person who is currently in this position was an intern with the company and is now being promoted from the Herald Square position to a Sales Assistant. So there is great opportunity for growth with this company! I am attaching the position for you to review. If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Kensie's hiring manager, Shara Glazer, at shara.glazer at kensie.com<mailto:shara.glazer at kensie.com> I hope some of you will consider applying for this exciting opportunity!
Best Regards,
Dr. Cavender

RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor