[Ouretail] AMERICASMART ATLANTA FALL 2015 INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:29:21 EDT 2015

Students in RFPD,
I sent out an email yesterday about fall internship opportunities with AmericasMart in Atlanta. Brie McConneghey has sent some updated information regarding this opportunity. Please see her email below for details.
Best Regards,
Dr. Cavender

RayeCarol Cavender, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Grover Center E171
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
T: 740-593-4918
F: 740-593-0284
http://www.ohio.edu/education/
www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<http://www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEDC88.A6B90790]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CF2297.293A5AD0] <https://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>     [cid:image003.jpg at 01CEDC88.A6B90790] <https://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>      [cid:image004.jpg at 01CEDC88.A6B90790] <https://twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>