[Ouretail] Full-time Assistant Store Manager positions- American Eagle Outfitters

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 29 12:27:53 EDT 2015

Students in RFPD,
Anna Grueser, a 2012 graduate of the RFPD program, has just reached out to me with an opportunity that I want to pass along. Since 2012, Anna has been the Assistant Store Manager of American Eagle Outfitters in Parkersburg, WV and has taken on roles in Merchandising, Talent, and Operations. She is always looking for new talent in her store, as well as within her district, which serves all of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky, and parts of Maryland and Virginia. Anna wanted to let you know that A&E has full-time Assistant Store Manager positions open for IMMEDIATE hire in Clarksburg, West Virginia and Charleston, West Virginia. I have attached a job description. All interested applicants should send a detailed cover letter and professional resume to District Manager, Andrea Meadows, at meadowsa at ae.com<mailto:meadowsa at ae.com>. If you are currently job-seeking, I hope that you will consider applying for this exciting opportunity!
Best Regards,
RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Human and Consumer Sciences