[Ouretail] Spots still available for RFPD 4920: New York Study Tour

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:18:51 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

There are still 5 - 8 spots available for RFPD 4920:  New York Study Tour.   We need a minimum of 15 students to have the class proceed.  The class is offered during fall semester, but the trip will not occur until April 6 - 10, 2016.  We do it this way currently so that we can collect the fee for our tour organizer so she can pay for airline and hotel reservations.  The cost of this year's trip is $1775.  In order to hold your spot, you will be asked to apply for the class through GoGlobal and once your application is complete, I will send you a deposit slip so that you can pay your $150 deposit.  The remainder of the cost will be billed as a course fee with your fall semester tuition and fees.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will tell you how to apply for the trip.

I hope that you will consider this awesome opportunity to visit the behind the scenes of the textile and apparel industry in New York City.  Last year we visited:  Kleinfeld Bridal, B and N Industries, Lectra Systems, Michael Kors corporate office, Kate Spade Madison Ave. Flagship store, Nanette Lepore, Cejon Accessories, NES Jewelry and Ross Stores.

We will be restructuring how this trip is offered in the fall and it is possible that the class will not be offered during the 2016-17 academic year but would resume during Fall 2017.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
Lindley Hall S218
79 South Court Street
Athens, OH  45701 - 2979