[Ouretail] TWO Visual Merchandising Leader positions with Target Stores
cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 14 10:17:53 EDT 2015
Students in RFPD,
Julie Stanish, a 2014 graduate of the RFPD program, is now with Target Stores and is having a great experience. She has reached out to me with an opportunity that I want to pass along. There are two separate Visual Merchandising Leader positions available for immediate hire in Ohio. One is at the Target in Strongsville, Ohio and the other is at the Target in Fairview Park, Ohio. The Visual Merchandising Leader is responsible for setting and maintaining the new home innovation department that will be implemented in these two stores within the next six weeks. Below is an extended list of roles and responsibilities:
Visual Merchandising Leader
* Delivers an amazing guest experience by setting and maintaining compelling, stylish merchandise brand presentations in Visual Impact Areas with a focus in Home.
*Maintains, stocks and remerchandises Home using guidelines, tools and process direction from headquarters.
* Leads MBTM(s) throughout the store (Home, Apparel and Accessories).
* Partners across the store to ensure VIAs, trend runs, Mannequin moments (if applicable) and A&A strike points are set accurately, visually in stock and remerchandised according to style guidelines.
*Keeps entire store team up-to-date on remerchandising in Home VIA areas (i.e., sales floor, replenishment, in stocks, and price change processes).
*Supports transitions, sales plans, and Limited Time Only promotions. Follows pre-transition merchandising guidelines and works closely with price accuracy, presentation, and sales floor teams to complete sets on time.
* Monitors sales patterns and remerchandises on an ongoing basis to grow sales.
* Sets the standard for The Vibe by engaging guests and educating them on products, services and deals available in the store and on Target.com, the Target App. and Flexible Fulfillment.
* Demonstrates a clear passion for and knowledge of style trends in Home and Apparel.
* Coaches and trains others on visual merchandising guidelines.
*Educates teams on brand guidelines in PTM areas.
*Shares visual merchandising insight with all levels of leadership (i.e., ETLs, MSL, STL and DTL).
* Provides insight, information and solutions for merchandising issues to headquarters partners.
* Supports other areas based on headquarters direction and/or workload capacity.
All interested applicants should apply at https://corporate.target.com/careers Julie has also requested that any questions about the position be directed to her (julie.stanish at icloud.com<mailto:julie.stanish at icloud.com>; 440-391-1144) and for interested individuals to let her know when you have completed an online application so she can expedite the hiring process. If you are currently job-seeking, I hope that you will consider applying for this exciting opportunity!
RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Human and Consumer Sciences
Lindley Hall S214
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ouretail