[Ouretail] Spring 2015 Internship with NES Jewelry in NYC

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 29 19:21:40 EDT 2014

Students in RFPD,
Are you looking for an internship for the spring 2015 semester? NES Jewelry in NYC is seeking spring 2015 interns! NES employs interns from the RFPD program on a regular basis and we want to keep this partnership going. Please see the attached position announcement. Also attached is an excerpt from Accessories Magazine that discusses NES. Interested students should send their resumes and cover letters to RFPD alum, Morgan Otte, at Morgan at nesjewelry.com<mailto:Morgan at nesjewelry.com> I hope that those of you who are seeking internships will consider applying for this exciting opportunity.
Best Regards,
RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
E171 Grover Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
740-593-4918 (Office)