[Ouretail] Spring 2015 Internship Opportunity- Kensie in NYC

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 8 16:21:34 EDT 2014

Are you looking for an internship for the spring 2015 semester? Kensie in NYC is seeking spring 2015 interns! Kensie has recently employed an intern from the RFPD program and we want to keep this partnership going. Please see the attached position announcement and below you will find their application link on intern queen. They plan to begin interviewing as early as next week so I hope that those of you who are seeking internships will consider applying for this exciting opportunity!
Best Regards,
RayeCarol
http://www.internqueen.com/internship/kensie-showroom-intern

RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Grover Center E171
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
T: 740-593-4918
F: 740-593-0284
http://www.ohio.edu/education/
www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<http://www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFE312.8BF21B90]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>   [cid:image002.jpg at 01CFE312.8BF21B90] <https://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>     [cid:image003.jpg at 01CFE312.8BF21B90] <https://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>      [cid:image004.jpg at 01CFE312.8BF21B90] <https://twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
[cid:image005.png at 01CFE312.8BF21B90]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.