[Ouretail] Ross Meet and Greet/Career Fair- Tues. Feb. 17

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 17 17:10:48 EST 2014

Students in RFPD,
I hope many of you are planning to attend the career fair tomorrow from 10a-3p in Baker Ballroom. In addition to that networking opportunity, the Ross Stores recruiters will be in Bentley 233 tomorrow for networking followed by a lecture/discussion to the RFPD 4300 class. Refreshments will be provided and please see below for specifics. You are welcome to attend the networking breakfast and also stay for the class discussion. Ross is on campus recruiting for both entry level positions and summer 2014 internship opportunities. This gathering will be a great way to network with these recruiters in an informal setting prior to heading to the career fair. I hope you will join us tomorrow!

8:00a-9:00a- Networking breakfast with Ross Stores Recruiters
o	Location: Bentley Hall 233

9:00a-9:30a- Ross Stores Recruiters to speak to RFPD 4300 (Fashion Buying and Assortment Planning) course
o	Location: Bentley Hall 233

Best Regards,
RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
E171 Grover Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
740-593-4918 (Office)