[Ouretail] Interns Needed: Cejon/Steve Madden Accessories

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 21 12:12:13 EDT 2013

Students in RFPD,

It is never too early to start planning for your RFPD 4910 Internship and Cejon/Steve Madden Accessories has the following internship positions available that they are looking to fill with OU students:

Cincinnati Office-
Spring 2014 intern- Jan-End of May- 1 position
Summer-Fall  2014 intern- End of May- Xmas- 1 position

New York Office-
Summer 2014 intern- 1 position
Fall 2014 intern-  End of Aug.- Xmas- 2 positions
Spring 2015 intern- Jan-End of May- 3 positions

These are full-time, paid internships at $9/hr. The Cejon/Steve Madden reps plan on interviewing during Homecoming weekend. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please email me as soon as possible and I will provide you with more information.

Best Regards,

RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
E171 Grover Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
740-593-4918 (Office)