[Ouretail] Intern opportunity - NES in New York City

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 31 11:50:31 EDT 2013

Greetings RFPD students,
Long-time friend o our program and fellow Bobcat, Robert Ebert, has an opportunity (attached) for an intern with the NES company in NYC. We have had at least four prior interns there.. it is a great opportunity to learn the jewelry business and live in NYC in the heart of the fashion industry.

For those of you looking for internships, please be sure to work with Dr. RayeCarol Cavender to plan your activities.

All the best,
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CED62C.78DBAA10]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.