[Ouretail] Dr. Sky Cone is retiring!

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 16 15:05:51 EDT 2013

Greetings to all OURETAIL listserv members!

Most of you have had the wonderful and unique experience of working with Dr. Schuyler E. Cone -- affectionally known to all of us a SKY!

She is retiring after this academic year -- after 24 years as a faculty member at Ohio University in the merchandising program. Sky has strong ties to the Department of Human and Consumer Sciences as a 2-time graduate as well; first with a bachelor's degree in family and consumer sciences education and then with a master's degree in textiles and clothing.  As you all know, Sky loves Ohio University and has continually been an advocate for its students and programs.  That is why, I am certain, that she would LOVE to hear from you as she faces this exciting transition in her life.  I am compiling a memory book for her which will be presented to her at her retirement party on Saturday May 11, 2013.

Would you please take the time to write and then send me a 'memory' that I can present to her?

You can send it to me via email or snail mail (see my contact information below)

Additionally, if you are able to be in the Athens, OH area on Saturday May 11 I would love for you to attend her retirement party.  It will be at my home in Athens from 3:30 - 5:30.  Please let me know your email and mailing address and I will add you to the invitation detail and distribution list.

Thanks in advance! I think I look forward to hearing from you as much as I know Sky will love to read your memories of the years she spent at Ohio University on our faculty.

All the best,

Ann Paulins

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701

phone: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0284
Skype: ann.paulins
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America