[Ouretail] FW: Career Opportunities with Target in Cleveland

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 2 16:14:30 EDT 2013

See the messaged below from alum Caitlin DeSantis...

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean - Research & Graduate Studies
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu
www.cehs.ohio.edu
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

The best student-centered learning experience in America.