[Ouretail] FW: Internship Opportunity at Xtreme Time NYC

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 8 09:23:56 EST 2013

NES in NYC has an internship (see note below from alum Morgan Otte). Several OU students have completed internships with NES through contact/alum Robert Ebert. This is a very productive and insightful internship!

All the best,
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CDED81.E1EB49F0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.