[Ouretail] RFPD Major Shirt EXTENDED DEADLINE

Allison Goble a.goble at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:10:30 EST 2013

The members of PRL have decided to EXTEND the deadline to order the
major shirts until Friday, February 22nd. We will be going around to
Retail classes this week for sign ups and
 to collect money. The are $15 each and are dark grey, long sleeve,
unisex tees as shown in the attached picture.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase one if your not
currently in a Retail class, don't hesitate to ask! I can meet anyone,
anywhere, anytime.

Don't miss out on your chance!!

Professional Retail Leaders